Thank you for choosing to strategically pray for your family, Living Hope and the City of Renton.
Prayer Targets for November 13, 2017
Church (for entire city):
- for freedom to operate in the Holy Spirit’s power.
- For pastor/leader’s to rise up and pray in the Spirit to take back what the enemy has taken.
- Prayer against apathy and complacency, but an urgency to engage in the battle.
- Believers would be inspired to keep the food bank needs in mind and willing to donate AND help
- Prayer for unity within the Body of Christ like we’ve never seen before.
- Click here to see specific targets for Living Hope
- For peace in the home between parents, and between parents and children, and between siblings.
- For God’s Spirit to penetrate even the hardest of hearts and homes.
- For fathers to have a desire for responsibility to their marriage and their children.
- Those couples living together outside marriage would all of a sudden desire the commitment and kind of biblical love marriage brings.
- For protection from the spirit of suicide, murder, bullying, witchcraft, prostitution and drugs as well as the curiosity of those things.
- Pray that test scores for ESL students improves (meaning they understand more and more).
- For a desire to learn from the students.
- For teachers to look at the heart of a child more than their behavior.
- For Mayor Law to have a vibrant relationship with Jesus!
- For genuine care by our police officers to every citizen AND for their protection against the evil one.
- That God would give wisdom to city officials to better address the needs of homelessness in Renton
- That more options would become available for affordable housing for those in real need
- From the Mayor himself: We need to address the needs of our vulnerable senior population and provide positive amenities for our youth
- For Christian business owners to lead in generosity and integrity.
- For those businesses to grow so they can expand job creation.
- For the relocation of Wizards of the Coast out of Renton (unwanted spiritual influence here)
- For doctors not to be distracted by paperwork so they can give the best care possible.
- For successful surgeries and diagnoses for patients from urgent care facilities to primary care doctors to anesthesiologists, surgeons and nurses.
- Pray for those offices who deal primarily with Medicare patients so they diagnose, treat and care for patients as if they were family.
- Pray against any forms of cyber-bullying towards our teens.
- For the mind of Christ to be able to see things as they truly are and not as they are manipulated to be.
- For the whole truth to be represented and not just a slanted view propogating that particular view.
- Financial Stability. Pray that the provision of our finances will increase and that our Land will sell at the amount we have asked for. Pray that five more giving families will call Living Hope home.
- Each one reach one. Pray for each person at Living Hope intentionally reach into the life of someone they know and introduce and lead them to the Jesus that saves within the next six months.
- Build bridges. For each person to build strong relational bridges with five people in their sphere of influence and KNOW their spiritual condition.
- Commit to discipleship. Pray that people strong in the Lord Jesus Christ not to just be a Sunday Christian, but an armed and dangerous follower of the Lord of Hosts! That looks like a well designed discipleship launch process that at least 40 people would be committed to. I want to see three additional leaders with me who would prepare themselves to lead, guide and nurture a small group for the course of 100 days.
- Pursue God’s presence. This is our first core value. Pray to utilize Tim’s “Build the Wall” strategy to increase prayer with our families and within our Church. The 13th of each month is the day Living Hope committed to cover in 1Church1Day. Pray for us to work together to cover the whole day with 24/7 prayer. By January 2018 I’d like to see each family engaged building the wall of prayer for Living Hope with each family praying for at least two other families regularly.
Living Hope 1Day Prayer Schedule